Aug 29, 2014

Review: Oliver and the Seawigs


Oliver and the Seawigs
Oliver and the Seawigs by Philip Reeve

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Oliver and the Seawigs was such a fun and exciting read I would highly recommend it for young readers. I was given this book free for an honest review.

I love to see creative and beautifully illustrated books like this that stretch children's imaginations, and encourage them to dream. A silly dream is better than no dream at all. Oliver is funny and the whole book has a creative and silly feel which will easily pull hung readers into the adventure. I am a sucker for silly and wonderful illustrations too.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...