Sep 24, 2014

Review: The Girl Who Was on Fire - Movie Edition, Extra Movie Content


The Girl Who Was on Fire - Movie Edition, Extra Movie Content
The Girl Who Was on Fire - Movie Edition, Extra Movie Content by Leah Wilson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Review:

I loved the Girl on Fire series, (both the books and the movies). I was so thrilled to read this companion book with separate close up opinions and stories discussing the many aspects of the movie / books.. I was able to enjoy the story all over again through so many other's eyes. I loved the multiple points of view from each of these other viewers / readers.

I was given this book to provide an honest review of. I found between these pages so many opinions that were similar to my own thoughts, but even better . . . a wealth of considerations that had now dawned on me that particular way as I experienced the story. This is an absolutely brilliant companion to The Girl on Fire story and a must read for any fan.

Book description:

by Leah Wilson (Goodreads Author) (Editor), Ned Vizzini (Contributor), Lili Wilkinson (Contributor), Adrienne Kress (Goodreads Author) (Contributor), Terri Clark (Contributor), Cara Lockwood (Goodreads Author) (Contributor), Blythe Woolston (Contributor), Jackson Pearce (Goodreads Author) (Contributor) , Mary Borsellino (Goodreads Author) (Contributor), Sarah Darer Littman (Goodreads Author) (Contributor), Bree Despain (Goodreads Author) (Contributor), Elizabeth M. Rees (Contributor), Diana Peterfreund (Goodreads Author) (Contributor) …



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...