Jan 20, 2015

Review: Diary of a Wimpy Kid


Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



My son loves this series. I enjoy reading it with him. My fav. thing is the quirky drawings that accompany the story. I love that it is from the point of view / being told by a young boy trying to figure out life day by day. The book is easy for young boys to relate to because the situations are so realistic. The illustrations & child like feel of the book make it fun and believable as a "journal" of a kid. AWESOME! Through reading with my son, I have noticed that many other mid grade books are following this "sketch" type of style to relate to young kids (such as Timmy Failure which is also hilarious).



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...