Sep 5, 2015

Review: Bug in a Vacuum by Melanie Watt 5***** Children's book

Bug in a VacuumBug in a Vacuum by Mélanie Watt

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Bug in a Vacuum is one of the most whimsical and beautifully illustrated children's books I have read in quite a while. I love that the author / illustrator found such a beautyful and exciting adventure to hold interest while also including the stages of grief in the story. The stages are presented in a way that is understandable to a child who may be experiencing loss, but the story is also just a good and fun adventure for anyone.

A wonderful idea expertly executed. I really enjoyed the book and can't complement the illustrations enough. I would recommend this book as a lesson on dealing with or introducing grief if necessary, or if not necessary, just read it because it is a fun adventure.

I was provided this book free of charge before it's release date to provide an honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...