Dec 28, 2011

New to bloggin... hope to find art & reading friends...

 I am new to blogging & hoping for any helpful input on setting up my blogging site.  I have had one for months to do with my son's scouting activities & yet used it. LOL.  I am hoping to trade pics or address / links with other readers & artists.  I have never blogged before & am not sure what it's all about, but I will give it my best try.  I saw some reading bloggs that got me kind of interested.  Hope to make new friends & any feedback about where to put what pics & any info on how to set up the blog page would be helpful.  Thanks.  

Hope this is fun !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...