Feb 23, 2012

David books by: David Shannon

No, David! 3 Books Set (No, David! David Gets In Trouble, David Goes to School)No, David! 3 Books Set by David Shannon

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I love the illustration style in David Shannon's books. There are so many different perspectives & points the picture is viewed from. I bought these books because of the simplicity of the writing, yet me & my six year old read them over and over. David stays in mischief, and it is hilarious. We even had to

Have the diaper David books and the pirates. It's such simple books with wonderful, humorous illustrations. I & my son live David!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...