Mar 1, 2012

Ryan's Return by: Barbara Freethy

Ryan's ReturnRyan's Return by Barbara Freethy

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I read this book & reviewed in my book crawler & will have to copy and paste here.



It was a very good book with the characters Ryan, his brother, father, and a lady in the small town they all grew up in learning to deal with and come to terms with their unfortunate pasts. The story even includes a ghost and some flood action. It was a great book with a good ending / a feel good type ending.



View all my reviews

I will add the more detailed review from book crawler later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...