Apr 26, 2012

The Greatest Job in the World Paul Peters

The GREATEST JOB in the WORLD!The GREATEST JOB in the WORLD! by Paul Peters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My son and I read this ebook last night and I was very impressed. Most of the children's ebooks I have seen have horrible illustrations, but the illustrations in this book were simple yet very professional and entertaining. The story flowed nicely and my son (6 years old ) read it to me. It had a very heart touching ending which I wish could be hinted at in the title, without ruining. My son laughed with me throughout the book. To me that is a good book. A book that both entertains & interests the child, and it is always a bonus if the story also gives them something to fill good about. I am a graphic designer and illustrator myself, and I loved the illustrations. Very touching, funny, & awesome story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...