Apr 29, 2012

Review: Just Evil


Just Evil
Just Evil by Vickie McKeehan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Just Evil by: Vickie Mckeehan is such a roller coaster I can not read fast enough. I do not ever review books I have not finished (unless saying I was not able to because half thru nothing had happened.... NOT THE CASE HERE!). I am only 85% finished, but I have to say something. I CAN NOT believe there are so many twists & turns. I have not read a book this truly exciting in a while. Kit is being accused of the murder of her evil, abusive mother, but then her mother's friends (powerful lawyers) start being killed as well. It is all about some family secret that SOMEONE knows & that someone is very pissed! There is a twist constantly. Just when I get one thing going on, another interesting part jumps in. I love that you also get part of the story from the head of the actual killer. I can't wait to finish this book. It is a trilogy, so I guess after I add to this review after finishing, I have to get my hands on the next 2.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Lisa for taking the time to review Just Evil. I'm so very glad you liked it. Hope at some point you had the opportunity to finish it. :)

    Thanks again for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie, I did finish the book. Awesome! . I had no choice about finishing it, I just could not be satisfied til I found out what was going on. in The story had most of the items I love ... Suspense, humor, caring people, drama, evil people, old fashioned justice, real suspense... & even a scary, tree on the cover lol. I loved the cover as well. It just looked like "ohhhh scary" from the beginning. I am seeing so many self published writers trying to,design their own cover or letting a friend or family do it & they are soooo awful. I would have picked your book up in a store & found out what it was about just because of the awesome cover. I also appreciated that every other sentence did not need corrected. Some indies are about to burn me out with the 2 & 3 errors on a page. Your story had a great ending, or should I say "pause" between books. Do you already have the 2nd & 3rd book written? I will work on a conclusion to the review, but I am behind on the reviewing & I loved your book so much I had to mention something!

    ReplyDelete

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...