May 25, 2012

Review: No, David!


No, David!
No, David! by David Shannon

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I love all of the David books. The illustrations are so funny and I love that they are so exciting. They are hilarious & have many colors and lines which make the pictures come alive. The story itself is so funny too. I love active little boys with an innocent streak of energy that they have to let out. Many kids can relate to David & have done some of the same things he is doing to get into trouble. My son started reading the diaper David books when he was a toddler & we have most of the others now that he is older. I love them as much as my 7 year old does. I love David's goofy little face & his genuine good heart. He doesn't mean to be bad... he is just a boy after all. haha.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Great review, well thought out - really enjoyed it! Sounds like fun :)

    New to your blog,
    Steph @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...