Dec 14, 2012

Review: How to be Free


How to be Free
How to be Free by Joe Blow

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I enjoyed this book of practical advice on how to free your mind of misery and grief so you can enjoy the life before yourself. Most of the ideas are common sense, but most of us neglect to follow the ideas just the same. I began reading "change your thinking" books years ago and have found them very helpful in my own life.

Many people were raised to think negative thoughts and therefore have a very negative life. Being made aware of how important our own thoughts and attitudes are in shaping our own lives is a very important step in becoming a more happy, pleasant, and content person.

The book was free on the iBooks store and I figured it was definitely worth the read and worth providing a positive review for!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...