Mar 13, 2013

Review: The Demon Lover


The Demon Lover
The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This book was a whirl wind of fantasy, longing, headstrong independence, and the beginning of a beautiful, yet strange love affair.

The book was very interesting & I could not help but cheer for the demon lover in his sad situation. The love scenes started out kind of juicy, but seemed sped through for some reason. Maybe inconsistent... Starting too steamy in places & too boring and short in other places.

It was obvious to me when the lover showed up in the flesh, but that did not bother me. There was enough going on and the surprise twist at the end fixed and helped it make sense that the secret was not HIS identity at the end.

I love the originality of the love and the strength of our heroine.

Definitely worth the read and I will be reading book 2. I want a demon lover of my own!

(Book provided free, honest review not paid for)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...