Jul 8, 2013

Review: My Happy Life


My Happy Life
My Happy Life by Rose Lagercrantz

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I like the positive note this book starts out on in that the little girl counts her happy days to help herself go to sleep. As the book details, and real life goes, not all days are happy. It is important for young children to realize that just because every interaction or situation isn't happy, more happy times will come later.

I liked the examples given about how her life goes on and eventually, though she may be unhappy that day, something new happens each day that can make it a happy day. It is so important to help children try to remain positive and look forward to the future even in less happy times. I live that this easy to follow book outlines simple, every day occurrences that our character can find happiness in.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...