Aug 20, 2013

Review: The Middle Aisle


The Middle Aisle
The Middle Aisle by Taylor Dean

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Book Info.

The Middle Aisle (Lancaster House sequil)
by Taylor Dean (Goodreads Author)
4.21 of 5 stars 4.21 · rating details · 39 ratings · 19 reviews
The Sequel to Lancaster House

Zoe Grayson is back in Lancaster House, ordered to bed rest for the duration of her unexpected pregnancy. Doctor Wade Channing, her overzealous psychiatrist, is living in Lancaster House, taking care of her, waiting on her, and tending to her every need. It seems to be the perfect arrangement.

There’s just one catch.

She has to tell him her story—everything that has happened in her life since the moment she escaped from Serenity Hills. It’s been quite an adventure to include renovating another home and a walk down the middle aisle.

But, that’s all over now. Nothing is real. It never was.

How did she end up in this miserable situation?

REVIEW:

I could not wait to dig into this book because I had read Lancaster House (the book before it) & absolutely had to know what happened next. I was a little disappointed at the beginning of the book because of what was happening / her accepting her true love Andre didn't exist other than in her mind... but quickly became engrossed in Zoe's tales to Dr. Channing about what lead up to this miserable state she was in. Zoe tells such a beautiful story of how she & Andre (the ghost) got married & continued to fall in love... action packed with so many elements they over came to be together. I do not usually like romance quite so much but the paranormal element & beautiful writing won me immediately.

The Middle Aisle made me long for the beautiful relationship Zoe describes & the young love that everyone should experience. The Middle Aisle was beautiful, suspenseful, exciting, scary, hopeful, and just plain amazing original writing. I would catch myself actually holding my breath at times. I loved Lancaster House & The Middle Aisle for so many reasons I can not even name them all. I love old houses, & really who does not need a true love story once in a while. I was provided a copy of this book for an honest review.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Love this review too, Lisa. So glad you weren't disappointed by the sequel. Thanks again! And thank you for posting your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon. So wonderful! You're the best!
    -Taylor

    ReplyDelete

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...