Aug 6, 2013

Review: The Pajamas of My Dreams


The Pajamas of My Dreams
The Pajamas of My Dreams by Laurie Collins

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I loved the creativity and illustrations in this inspiring children's book. I often read the children's books with my 8 year old son to get his reaction as well. He found the story and illustrations quite entertaining. It is a wonderful idea to read children a lighthearted book such as this before bed time.

The story and illustrations portrayed such a whimsical style that it seemed one could not help but feel hopeful and happy while reading the book. So many possibilities and happy thoughts contained in one short book is just the right mix for a child's bedtime story to get those creative juices flowing about the happy situations that can happen for them in the future. Give them something happy and positive to dream about for their own futures & what they may some day be. Great for the imagination & their little minds to let them know they can prepare to be anything they want.

I love the patchwork, paper doll, type illustrations; new styles of illustrations can add so much to a story.

I was provided,this book for an honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...