May 29, 2014

Review: The Maze Runner


The Maze Runner
The Maze Runner by James Dashner

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Wow... This is one of the most exciting books I have read in a while. I instantly like Thomas and am eager to find out what is going on about the maze they are all trying to figure out. The various characters leave alot to wonder about. Who knows what and who is keeping what type of dangerous secrets from the rest.

I am looking forward to the movie. Thomas is a very brave character as many in the maze are. I have already finished the trilogy, but hate to spoil it for anyone else. This book is well worth the read if you like action and suspense.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...