Jun 17, 2014

Review: Alien Escape


Alien Escape
Alien Escape by Geronimo Stilton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



A new adventure for Geronimo. Geronimo is a brave and love able character that I and my 8 year old both enjoy. I like that the different type faces are used throughout the story to give it a little fest and lively appearance as the story as told.

I received this story for an honest review free of charge. Young children love aliens and the thought of anything "alien". This Genomimo story was wonderful, fun, and entertaining as most of the ones we have seen are.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...