Aug 16, 2017

Review: The Skeleton Paints a Picture

The Skeleton Paints a Picture The Skeleton Paints a Picture by Leigh Perry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Skeleton Paints a Picture by Leigh Perry, was a refreshing and fun mystery. As a former art, graphic design student, I loved the setting - art college. I read this mystery pretty quickly and the pace was perfect for just kicking back and relaxing. I adore the idea of the living (not quite living ) skeleton who has become a part of this family. I like the thought of having a best friend (skeleton) to help solve mysteries. So many of these cozy mysteries just have a busy body / nosy, feel, BUT NOT this one. I appreciate the relationship / friendship and the confusion & fun of having a secret friend looking out for you and doing some extra investigating.

When I saw this book is part of a series, I looked into the other books. I have to say the other books in this series have much more creative illustrations on the covers. I will be buying the first books because of the illustration style. While this cover is ok, I much prefer the previous illustration style featured on the earlier books.

I was provided this book free of charge for the purpose if giving an honest review.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...