Jan 3, 2018

Review: Herding Cats

Herding Cats Herding Cats by Sarah Andersen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was really excited about this book and found some of the cartoons funny and relatable. Of course cats are funny. I felt to down though. Maybe they were suppose to be light, but I just felt a sense of doom when reading most of them, then one would bring me back a bit ... Then back down.

The comics seemed depressing overall and repetitive on the down side (I felt like I was being beat over the head with the same theme presented in almost the same way). Variety in presentation would help. It almost seemed like looking at different drafts of the same idea. Some of the ideas were good, and I appreciate the encouraging "don't give up" message at end, but the negativity caught me off guard then wouldn't let go.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...