Feb 15, 2018

A Jot of Blood (The Coventry Years Book 1) by Katherine Bayless





A Jot of Blood (The Coventry Years Book 1) Kindle Edition       *****

by Katherine Bayless

 
I downloaded this ebook months ago and had forgotten what it was about. Imagine my delight to find the story contains all types of mythical beings! I love these stories! I was definitely not disappointed.

Lire (Lear) is a 16 year old student at Coventry Academy. A private school for the psychically gifted and students with other "conditions" such as vampires, werewolves, telepathy, invisibility, to name a few.

Lire is a clairvoyant, and she's had a really horrible time at school since 3rd grade. She is shunned by 99% of the students. When Lire finds herself stuck smack dab in the middle of the disappearance of 2 werewolves, then the murder of a 900 year old Ubhnati magician, all kinds of trouble abounds. It seems that Lire just can't catch a break.

You don't want to miss this book, and I sincerely hope the author writes a series!
* I was not aware there are previous books about Lire and her life. I will have to find those books and read them also!

This book is a good read for early teens and older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...