May 7, 2012

Review: Dark Clouds


Dark Clouds
Dark Clouds by Scott Bury

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Dark Clouds by: Scott Bury was a pleasant little surprise of a short story. A son of a witch has to confront his evil witch mother (apparently regularly) over her trying to control politicians, interfering with humans, that kind of think. The short story pretty much concentrates on one incident. The mother witch & her coven can not injur him & his wife, because of his own power & such. It was a fast, interresting little read.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for the kind review, Lisa. Why doesn't the cover show up on the right, though?

    Anyway, I'd love to email you ... but what is your email address?

    Scott Bury

    ReplyDelete
  2. My email is MoonShineArtSpot@gmail.com. The photo is showing up
    Here on the left once you click to view the review on the mobile version. I am not sure why it does not show up
    On the front page. I review at Goodreads & the review is automatically posted here, that's how I set it up, but I am not sure why the book photo is not showing up in all places.

    ReplyDelete

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...