May 14, 2012

Review: My Blood Runs Blue


My Blood Runs Blue
My Blood Runs Blue by Stacy Eaton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I loved this book, I love vampires, & this was a different twist to an old story. There was just the right amount of action, romance, suspense, and back story to keep me interested.

I liked that the story was told from different points of view, but it did bring up a lot of repetition, hearing the same scene over & over was kind of strange & time consuming. It would have been good to know each person's (vampire's) feelings without rehatching scene after scene.

I really loved the way the story ended, an old mistake fixed so to speak! I will be reading the next book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...