Jul 21, 2012

Review: HOLY: The Bible Companion - Text Edition


HOLY: The Bible Companion - Text Edition
HOLY: The Bible Companion - Text Edition by Anthony Jon Beavers

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



While I found this book honest and interresting, I don't know if I would really call it a bible companion. When I received my free copy via Goodreads first reads, I was very surprised that it was so small. I expected a lot more information for it to be a Bible companion. I agreed and found the words contained inside the book very helpful and true to the bible.

Very inspiring and a good, small guide to begin to teach a person to "behave" as they should in accordance with the bible. This was a very easy, quick read. I enjoyed the spirit and enlightenment. I have nothing bad to say about the book, and if you are looking for a short, to the point book about how we should all treat one another and believe, this is a handy little read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...