Apr 30, 2013

Review: A Travel Guide to Heaven for Kids


A Travel Guide to Heaven for Kids
A Travel Guide to Heaven for Kids by Anthony DeStefano

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I received this book before actual publication date for honest review. My 7 year old son & I read it together. We both found the illustrations and story beautiful and heart warming.

The guardian angel and the pleasant descriptions of Heaven help to reassure children that death and the after life is beautiful and not to be feared. The wondrous delights and reunions awaiting in Heaven persuade kids to live good lives so they too can teach the glorious gates and enter Heaven themselves.

The story was well written, and very entertaining and helpful to a young child with Heaven questions. I gave it 4 stars.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...