Sep 9, 2013

Review: The Wrong Girl


The Wrong Girl
The Wrong Girl by C.J. Archer

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I could not resist this book because if the cover and the short description. Paranormal girl locked in rich people's attic yet growing up with comforts, can start fires, gets kidnapped... Really has to be some excitement about to happen among these pages.

I was quite surprised that Hannah was "mistakenly" kidnapped rather than Lady Violet and I hate spoilers. It is hard to say what I did and did not like without spilling the beans so to say. I love Hannah's determination to protect her friend Lady Violet and hope that works out both ways in future books. I am pleased to say that I did not realize I was reading an independent author because the character development and story itself flowed well.

There is so much I want to write, and agree with some of other reviewers that even though it is a series, I would have liked not so many unanswered questions at the end.

Loved it over all.

I was provided a copy for an honest review.

I have also obtained an extra AUTOGRAPHED copy from the author for giveaway on my blog, but have to figure out how to set up a giveaway where the winner agrees to pay the postage as I do not have a budget for shipping charges.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...