Mar 22, 2014

Review: Boy Meets Dog: A Word Game Adventure


Boy Meets Dog: A Word Game Adventure
Boy Meets Dog: A Word Game Adventure by Valerie Wyatt

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Boy Meets Dog by Valerie Wyatt was an amazingly fun book that also encourages your child (or tricks them) into learning while having fun. I was given a free copy to provide an honest interview and I always try the children's books out with my 8 year old. The story was fun and entertaining in a way that is helping kids learn while enjoying themselves.

The illustrations and story keept us engaged, entertained, and laughing until the end. I had never played the game, but am now curious about it and would like to try it sometime. Awesome read for new readers and those a little more advanced.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...