Mar 19, 2014

Review: The LAST Snowman


The LAST Snowman
The LAST Snowman by JC Little

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The Author provided me with a free ecopy of this sweet book for review. I read the very shirt & heart touching book & it was beautiful. A very short story with a beautiful message.

I do not have a daughter of my own, but could relate to this via my son. Taking every opportunity and chance to show our children they are loved is so very important to their self worth. Even when they get to "that age" when they don't openly ask for your affection and attention.

Very sweet & heart touching book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...