Apr 24, 2014

Review: Rooms


Rooms
Rooms by James L. Rubart

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I really liked this book at first and the whole Idea of the rooms communicating or interacting with Micah was very different from anything I had read. I LOVED THE COVER!!

I also enjoyed hearing the changes Micah was going through in his personal life as a result of living more relaxed and spiritual life, but after a while the book just seemed to bog down with all of the God, God, God, & preaching to by his new friend in the beach town. I am a Sunday school teacher myself, but I thought there was just too much "I definitely know God & you don't" for my taste towards end.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...