May 23, 2014

Review: Claude on the Slopes


Claude on the Slopes
Claude on the Slopes by Alex T Smith

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Book description:

Meet Claude. He's no ordinary dog—he leads an extraordinary life! Each day when his owners leave for work, Claude decides what adventure he will have. What will happen today?
Claude and his best friend, Sir Bobblysock, go to the Snowy Mountains to swish down the powdery slopes. When their winter wonderland threatens to avalanche, Claude must come to the rescue.


Moon Shine Art Spot:

Claude is a super witty, charming and outstanding dog. I have read a few of Claude's adventures and absolutely love the hilarious illustrations as well as the whole concept. Claude's best friend, a sock with his own wonderfully quirky personality adds so much fun to the stories.

The adventures are fun and keep the reader engaged and the simple illustrations add so much whimsy and fun to the action. I am over the top in love with Claude and I am a grown up!! My son has also thoroughly enjoyed the silly adventures with Claude & Mr. Bobblysock. I have to add that Claude's hat is just precious and shows great individualism.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...