May 23, 2014

Review: The Leftovers


The Leftovers
The Leftovers by Kay Holland

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This book is one if the most undeniable gross books I have read. Friends are visiting a new town, hooking up with women, then getting eaten by other humans the next day. Disturbingly descriptive! I liked it.

The story was perfect for someone looking for a shirt read that they would not have to committ years to waiting on the next book, the next book, etc. I thoroughly enjoyed the realistic excitement and energy burst between reading longer titles.

Very exciting and definitely attention grabbing. Made my heart race a few times.. If you are looking for SINEW & crazies eating folks this is for you.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...