Jun 3, 2014

Review: Freak of Nature


Freak of Nature
Freak of Nature by Julia Crane

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I was really excited to receive a copy of this book before it was released, but I was very disappointed. I guess I expected a lot more action or suspense or something. I have read another of Julia Crane's books that I enjoyed, but this one just left me bored and wishing for something unexpected.

I will admit that even though she is still somewhat human, it is sort of strange that one of the scientists working on her falls in love with her, basically before he knows she is still human in there. I know it was suppose to be romantic, but there was a creepy factor there.

I got my hopes up so high because of the awesome cover, and if the scientist working with her had fell in love with her AFTER he found out she still had human emotions ... maybe??



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...