Nov 1, 2015

Review: Tales from the Graveyard the Complete Collection

Tales from the Graveyard: The Complete CollectionTales from the Graveyard: The Complete Collection by Susan Shultz

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


REVIEW:

I requested this group of stories without realizing I had previously read The Blacksmith and throughly enjoyed it. The whole lot of stories reminded me of the old, eerie stories of love, sacrifice, cruelty, mean people who get what they deserve after attempting to break a good person.

Stories like the ones presented in this collection are what I like to call "Old Fashioned Scary Stories" with a lot of mental torture and anguish that will spook the reader to the core. I liked that the characters are throughly examined and their history is covered explaining the what and why of their murderous tendencies. All great stories to get the reader thinking about how thin the line is between crazy and justified.

I was given a copy of this book for the purpose of providing an honest review/ opinion.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...