Jul 9, 2017

Review: Breaking

Breaking Breaking by Danielle Rollins
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Although I completely love the cover of this book, I kept putting it down because the story was not as exciting as I hoped it would be. The general idea seemed interesting. The main character's best friends had committed suicide and she discovers there may be more to their death and finds clues left by one of her friends. The story had potential, but my mind kept wandering and I found myself very disappointed when I finally did reach the end. Why, why, why ... AHHHH I don't even really care at this point.

I had no clue the book had anything to do with a different book until I saw it on a cover at Books A Million earlier today. I hope book 1 was more interesting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...