Dec 29, 2017

Daughter of Time By Sarah Woodbury




 
Daughter of Time **
By Sarah Woodbury


I will occasionally read a romance novel – as long as it has some unusual twists. Time travel romance, I guess, is one of my guilty pleasures.

The background(s) in this story are well described. The characters are also well developed. This story definitely started off with a bang (or should I say zap?).

While I enjoyed the book, it left me disappointed. I feel the author could have added a bit of “sizzle” to the romance. C'mon – the readers don't even realize whether the couple are actually having a physical relationship (until … xyz happens).

The ending was the absolute WORST! Really?!

Sorry – I lost my love over that ending......

I realize this is a series, and there are additional books.... BUT... this is NOT how you end the first in a series. (not if you want readers hooked and buying the next and the next and the next).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...