Dec 29, 2017

The Hunger Games Trilogy By Suzanne Collins






 
The Hunger Games Trilogy *****
By Suzanne Collins



With almost 74 thousand reviews on amazon, this book surely doesn't need my little review,
so I'll make it short ;-D

I had previously watched The Hunger Games on TV and loved it. I was excited to be able to now read the Trilogy (The Hunger Games, 2008 Book 1, Catching Fire, 2009, Book 2, and Mockingjay, 2010, Book 3).

This ebook was a “borrowed” ebook and I didn't pay attention to the fact that I only had a few days to read it.... until I only had 4 days to read all 3books !

I couldn't stop reading even if I had wanted to, which I did not. I read day and night – taking only 2 hour catnaps. The Trilogy was everything I hoped and so much more.

Excellent! Well worth staying up most of 4 days and nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway - Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski

Disenchanted Brianna Sugalski (A Lay of Ruinous Reign, #1) Publication date: January 23rd 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Roman...